Forum VietnamVeteran
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

THE SEVENHATE (sp)

AuteurMessage
clément

clément

THE SEVENHATE (sp) Empty
MessageSujet: THE SEVENHATE (sp)   THE SEVENHATE (sp) Icon_minitimeVen 15 Fév - 11:06

Citation :
Hallo,

Let me introduce myself. I’m Xavi from “The Seventhate”, a hardcore band from Barcelona (www.myspace.com/theseventhate). We’ve just released our new album and we’d like to come to Deutschland, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium and the Netherlands to play and introduce this new record. Our last album was released by a German label called Swell Creek (www.swellcreek.de) and it was quite successful.

We stayed in Deutschland last December 2007 and we really enjoyed that, but now we’ve more dates so we’d like to know if you’d be interested in running us a show, let us support one band on tour or give us a contact of someone who could help us out.

We already booked a van from the 25th of Arpil until the 3rd of May in Berlin, so those would be the days to tour.

Every help will be a lot for us.

Hope to hear from you ASAP.

Xavi and the seventhate
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.desertion-records.com

THE SEVENHATE (sp)
Page 1 sur 1